This is a list of some of the features of the release version of the game:
- Cars dent where you hit them
- Realistic physics make the cars drive like real cars
- Over 50 AI drivers to drive against
- Each AI driver has their own driving style
- The AI drivers are based on real demolition derby drivers
- You can identify AI drivers easily by their car's paint job
- 11 different car body styles including compact, full size, station wagons and a hearse
- 9 different tracks to drive on
- 4 difficulty settings that will challenge every skill level
- Supports up to 8 player multiplayer games over LAN or the Internet
- Allows you to use steering wheels including support for force feedback
- You can record an event to replay later
- Engines smoke, steam, stall and backfire
- Saves each players settings and controls allowing different people to have different settings on the same machine
- With real drivers and officials consulting on the game, this is as close as it gets to being there.
If you are looking for blood and gore, this is NOT your game. This game is meant as fun for the whole family. At the same time, it is a good stress reliever. So get out there and hit some cars!
Demolition Derby & Figure 8 Race is a free trial software application from the Sports subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2001-11-01. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinXP, Windows2000.
Demolition Derby & Figure 8 Race (version 1.22) has a file size of 23.88 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1191 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.